Deferred Fee Payment for Continuing Studies Students

Note: This is the 20132014 edition of the eCalendar. Update the year in your browser's URL bar for the most recent version of this page, or click here to jump to the newest eCalendar.

Deferred Fee Payment for Continuing Studies Students

Students with Sponsors

If your fees will be paid by an outside agency such as the Department of Veterans Affairs, CIDA, a foreign government, or your University department (i.e., teaching assistants or demonstrators), you must have written proof of this sponsorship. Your sponsor must confirm the conditions of their sponsorship in writing on company letterhead to the University. This allows the University to initiate a contract with your sponsor and effect the payment to your fee account. You need to notify the University at least one month before the beginning of the term in which the contract takes effect. For more information and the required forms, see

When a third party agrees to pay fees on your behalf, payment is recorded on your fee account, which reduces the balance you must pay. The University reserves the right to insist upon payment. If the third party does not pay the promised fees within 90 days of invoicing, you are responsible for paying the fees plus the late payment fee and accrued interest.

—2013-2014 (last updated Apr. 17, 2013) (disclaimer)
Programs, Courses and University Regulations—2013-2014 (last updated Apr. 17, 2013) (disclaimer)