Feedback

Note: This is the 20132014 edition of the eCalendar. For the most recent publication, click here.

Facilities

Facilities

The Faculty of Religious Studies is located in the handsome William and Henry Birks Building, erected in 1931, formerly known as Divinity Hall, at 3520 University Street. Besides the usual classrooms, offices, and common rooms, this building accommodates the Birks Heritage Chapel and the Birks Reading Room.

Faculty of Religious Studies—2013-2014 (last updated Feb. 26, 2013) (disclaimer)