Psychology : A critical examination of topics in abnormal and clinical psychology. Emphasis will be on analysis of theoretical positions and empirical findings as they relate to both etiology and treatment.
Terms: This course is not scheduled for the 2013-2014 academic year.
Instructors: There are no professors associated with this course for the 2013-2014 academic year.
- 1-2 hours lecture or tutorial per week plus a field experience requirement
- Prerequisites: PSYC 337 and PSYC 338. Departmental permission required.
- Students will be admitted on the basis of a written application on forms available from the Department (Room N7/9). Applications must be submitted by August 1st.
- Students must register for both PSYC 491D1 and PSYC 491D2.
- No credit will be given for this course unless both PSYC 491D1 and PSYC 491D2 are successfully completed in consecutive terms