Jazz Studies : A continuation of MUJZ 340. This course will emphasize and facilitate the development of a personal and creative compositional style. Jazz aesthetics will be emphasized and explored in greater depth.
Terms: Fall 2013
Instructors: Jan Jarczyk (Fall)
- Prerequisite: MUJZ 340D1/D2, or MUJZ 340 and MUJZ 341
- Corequisite: MUJZ 423
- Restriction: Open only to Jazz Performance Majors
- Students must register for both MUJZ 440D1 and MUJZ 440D2.
- No credit will be given for this course unless both MUJZ 440D1 and MUJZ 440D2 are successfully completed in consecutive terms
- MUJZ 440D1 and MUJZ 440D2 together are equivalent to MUJZ 440