French as a Second Language : Language lab attendance required. Grammar review, comprehension, vocabulary development, selected readings and group discussions.
Terms: Fall 2013
Instructors: Roch Deslauriers, Loretta Hyrat, Marie-Claude Labbe, Chantal Creck (Fall)
- 3 hours, plus language laboratory
- Prerequisite: Placement test. Open to students in any degree program having an elementary knowledge of French and to those who have completed FRSL 207
- Restriction: Not open to students from Québec
- Students must register for both FRSL 211D1 and FRSL 211D2.
- No credit will be given for this course unless both FRSL 211D1 and FRSL 211D2 are successfully completed in consecutive terms
- FRSL 211D1 and FRSL 211D2 together are equivalent to FRSL 211