French as a Second Language : Review and further training in basic structures, with emphasis on oral expression and listening comprehension. Awareness of French culture developed through audio-visual material and selected readings.
Terms: Fall 2013
Instructors: Elsa Michaël, Prisca Fenoglio, Natallia Liakina, Chantal Creck, Christine Petcoff (Fall)
- 3 hours, plus language laboratory
- Prerequisite: Placement test
- Restriction: Not open to students who have taken Grade 12 or 13 French in Canada, or equivalent
- Students must register for both FRSL 207D1 and FRSL 207D2.
- No credit will be given for this course unless both FRSL 207D1 and FRSL 207D2 are successfully completed in consecutive terms
- FRSL 207D1 and FRSL 207D2 together are equivalent to FRSL 207