Biology (Sci) : Independent research project.
Terms: Fall 2013, Winter 2014, Summer 2014
Instructors: There are no professors associated with this course for the 2013-2014 academic year.
- Fall and Winter
- Prerequisite: BIOL 206 or BIOL 301 or other suitable laboratory course.
- Restrictions: Open only to Biology students. Not open to students who have taken BIOL 471 or BIOL 471D1/D2.
- Projects must be arranged individually with a staff member of the Biology Department and a form from Nancy Nelson, Room W3/25, Stewart Building, must be completed prior to registration.
- Students must register for both BIOL 468D1 and BIOL 468D2.
- No credit will be given for this course unless both BIOL 468D1 and BIOL 468D2 are successfully completed in consecutive terms.