Biochemistry : A comprehensive course in modern biochemical techniques involving properties of enzymes, metabolism, fractionation of organelles from mammalian cells and molecular biology.
Terms: Fall 2013
Instructors: Imed Eddine Gallouzi, Kalle Burgess Gehring, Robert Kiss (Fall)
- 1 lecture and one 6-hour lab per week
- Prerequisites: BIOL 200 and BIOL 201 or BIOC 212, CHEM 222; CHEM 257D1/CHEM 257D2 recommended.
- Corequisites: BIOC 311 and BIOC 312.
- Restriction: Not open to students who have taken or are taking BIOL 301.
- For students in Biochemistry programs, others with permission of instructor
- Students must register for both BIOC 300D1 and BIOC 300D2.
- No credit will be given for this course unless both BIOC 300D1 and BIOC 300D2 are successfully completed in consecutive terms