Microbiology and Immun (Sci) : Presentation of students' research findings in a seminar and a final written report.
Terms: Fall 2013
Instructors: James W Coulton, Jörg Fritz, Connie Krawczyk (Fall)
- Restrictions: Not open to students who have taken or are taking MIMM 502D1/D2. Open to U3 Honours students and Majors students.
- Required CGPA: 3.50 or higher
- An information meeting about the course is held annually in January for students who intend to apply for registration.
- Students must register for both MIMM 501D1 and MIMM 501D2.
- No credit will be given for this course unless both MIMM 501D1 and MIMM 501D2 are successfully completed in consecutive terms.