Mathematics & Statistics (Sci) : Review of functions and graphs. Limits, continuity, derivative. Differentiation of elementary functions. Antidifferentiation. Applications.
Terms: Fall 2013, Winter 2014, Summer 2014
Instructors: Axel W Hundemer, Daniel Disegni (Fall) Stephen W Drury (Winter)
- 3 hours lecture, 1 hour tutorial
- Prerequisite: High School Calculus
- Restriction: Not open to students who have taken MATH 120, MATH 139 or CEGEP objective 00UN or equivalent
- Restriction: Not open to students who have taken or are taking MATH 122 or MATH 130 or MATH 131, except by permission of the Department of Mathematics and Statistics
- Each Tutorial section is enrolment limited