History : An exploration of the social history of public health and medical practice in Canada from the early eighteenth century to the advent of universal health care.
Terms: This course is not scheduled for the 2013-2014 academic year.
Instructors: There are no professors associated with this course for the 2013-2014 academic year.
- Prerequisite: HIST 203 or HIST 335 or permission of instructor
- Restriction: Open only to history honours and graduate students or advanced students who have permission of instructor
- Topics will vary from year to year.
- Students must register for both HIST 596D1 and HIST 596D2.
- No credit will be given for this course unless both HIST 596D1 and HIST 596D2 are successfully completed in consecutive terms