Anatomy & Cell Biology : Supervised honours research project in biological sciences.
Terms: Fall 2013
Instructors: Isabelle Rouiller (Fall)
- Prerequisite: BIOL 301
- Restriction: For students in the Honours program.
- Course opened to all Anatomy & Cell Biology students and other BSc students by special permission only.
- Students must register for both ANAT 432D1 and ANAT 432D2.
- No credit will be given for this course unless both ANAT 432D1 and ANAT 432D2 are successfully completed in consecutive terms
- ANAT 432D1 and ANAT 432D2 together are equivalent to ANAT 432