Law Research Centres
Three research institutes are affiliated to the Faculty of Law: the Institute of Comparative Law (ICL); the Institute of Air and Space Law (IASL); and the Institute for European Studies (IES).
The Faculty of Law also supports five semi-independent research centres:
- the Centre for Human Rights and Legal Pluralism;
- the Centre for Intellectual Property Policy;
- the Centre for Medicine, Ethics and Law, co-sponsored with the Faculties of Medicine and Religious Studies;
- the Centre for Research of Air and Space Law;
- the Quebec Research Centre of Private and Comparative Law.