Note: This is the 20122013 edition of the eCalendar. Update the year in your browser's URL bar for the most recent version of this page, or click here to jump to the newest eCalendar.

Withdrawal from a Degree Program

Departments have the right to ask students to withdraw from the program if progress is not satisfactory, or if they have failed two courses required for their program, or for lack of performance in research. Please see Failure Policy.

Any student who withdraws from the University must complete a Withdrawal Form available at www.mcgill.ca/gps/students/registration#withdrawuni. Fees will then be refunded according to the conditions outlined in Course Change Period and in Regulations Concerning Course Withdrawal.

Programs, Courses and University Regulations—2012-2013 (last updated Nov. 22, 2012) (disclaimer)