Faculty of Arts Graduate-Level Courses
Enrolment of undergraduate students in 600-level courses
An undergraduate student will be permitted to take 600-level courses subject to the following conditions:
- The student has a minimum CGPA of 3.3.
- The student is in U3 or higher.
- The professor of the course and the program adviser or the director of the undergraduate program provide written approval supporting the request.
- A maximum of 6 credits of 600-level courses are allowed toward the degree.
- The actual course number appears on the transcript.
- The course evaluation methods and grading standards are the same for all students, whether graduate or undergraduate.
- The regulations and practices of the Faculty of Arts are also applied to such a course.
A copy of the application form is available at the Arts OASIS counter.