Psychiatrie : Individually supervised research projects in either fundamental or clinical psychiatry, with a final written report.
Trimestres : Automne 2012
Chargés de cours : Kathryn Gill, Ron Sullivan (Automne)
- Prerequisites: A course in biostatistics (eg. PSYC 305 or equivalent), approval of course instructor(s) and agreement of a research supervisor with appointment in Psychiatry.
- Restrictions: Open to U2 and U3 undergraduates. Departmental permission required. This course cannot be taken concurrently by students enrolling for undergraduate honours thesis projects, or for the following research courses: PSYC 395, PSYC 450D1/D2, PSYC 494D1/D2, PSYC 494N1/N2, PSYC 495, except with special permission. Students must have a GPA of 3.0 to enroll.
- Work done in this course cannot be used for any other course. Note: Students are advised to start the application process well before the start of the term and to plan for an alternative course in the case that no suitable project/supervisor is available. Individual projects will be suggested by researchers within the psychiatry department and available through the course coordinator or alternatively students may approach professors to devise their own potential projects for approval.
- Students must register for both PSYT 400D1 and PSYT 400D2.
- No credit will be given for this course unless both PSYT 400D1 and PSYT 400D2 are successfully completed in consecutive terms