Microbiology and Immun (Sci) : Independent research project with a final written report.
Trimestres : Automne 2012, Hiver 2013, Été 2013
Chargés de cours : Gregory T Marczynski (Automne) Gregory T Marczynski (Hiver) Gregory T Marczynski (Été)
- Prerequisite: Departmental permission required.
- Restriction: Open to students in programs offered by the Faculty of Science.
- This course cannot be taken under the S/U option.
- Students cannot be supervised by the same instructor for 396 or 397 Science courses.
- Students are advised to start the application process well before the start of the term and to plan for an alternative course in the case that no suitable project is available. Individual projects may be suggested each term which may have project-specific prerequisites. Students may also approach professors to devise their own projects. Some projects may be accessible to students in other disciplines. See http://www.mcgill.ca/science/ours for more information about available projects and application forms and procedures.