Mathematics & Statistics (Sci) : Review of trigonometry and other Precalculus topics. Limits, continuity, derivative. Differentiation of elementary functions. Antidifferentiation. Applications.
Trimestres : Automne 2012
Chargés de cours : Axel W Hundemer (Automne)
- 4 hours lecture, 1 hour tutorial
- Prerequisite: a course in functions
- Restriction: Not open to students who have taken CEGEP objective 00UN or equivalent.
- Restriction Note B: Not open to students who have taken or are taking MATH 122, except by permission of the Department of Mathematics and Statistics.
- Students continue in MATH 141
- Each Tutorial section is enrolment limited