Biology (Sci) : Concepts, methods and questions related to the different aspects of biodiversity science, including discovering biodiversity; biodiversity change and ecosystem services; management and adaptation to biodiversity changes.
Trimestres : Automne 2012
Chargés de cours : Thomas Davies (Automne)
- Prerequisite: Permission of instructor
- Restriction: Open to graduate students working in biodiversity science
- Student commitment: Students should not expect to do anything other than the course during those two weeks. Language: The course will accommodate both French and English speaking participants, but students should have a good understanding of English. Lectures will be given in English. Lecture slides will be in French whenever possible. Seminars will be in English only. Students can submit their work in French or English.
- The course will be offered every third year. It will be offered in other Quebec Universities in other years.
- The course includes a fee of $550 for travel to/from Montreal to Mont Saint Hilaire, food and accommodation in Mont Saint Hilaire, and production of the course booklet. The fee is refundable until two weeks prior to the commencement of the course.