Biology (Sci) : Field studies of ferns, fern allies, conifers and flowering plants; the use of keys for plant identification.
Trimestres : Été 2013
Chargés de cours : Martin J Lechowicz, Melanie Lapointe (Été)
- Prerequisite: BIOL 111 or permission
- Restriction: Not open to students who have taken PLNT 358
- Note: Taught at the Gault Nature Reserve. Contact instructor for specific dates, logistics: (martin [dot] lechowicz [at] mcgill [dot] ca).
- This course is offered in the summer.
- This course, given at the University’s Gault Nature Reserve in Mont St. Hilaire, has an additional fee of $400 which includes a hand lens, a textbook, handouts, lodging and supper each day.