Mathematics & Statistics (Sci) : Review of functions and graphs. Limits, continuity, derivative. Differentiation of elementary functions. Antidifferentiation. Applications.
Terms: Fall 2012, Winter 2013, Summer 2013
Instructors: Sidney Trudeau, Stephen W Drury, William G Brown, Thomas F Fox (Fall)
- 3 hours lecture, 1 hour tutorial
- Prerequisite: High School Calculus
- Restriction: Not open to students who have taken MATH 120, MATH 139 or CEGEP objective 00UN or equivalent
- Restriction: Not open to students who have taken or are taking MATH 122 or MATH 130 or MATH 131, except by permission of the Department of Mathematics and Statistics
- Each Tutorial section is enrolment limited