Psychology : Introduction to research methods and experimental techniques in cognitive psychology for exploring topics such as attention, memory, categorization, reasoning, and language processing.
Terms: Winter 2013
Instructors: Kristine Onishi (Winter)
- 1 hour lecture, weekly lab
- Prerequisite: PSYC 213 and PYSC 305.
- Corequisite: PSYC 305 or equivalent.
- Restriction: Requires departmental approval.
- Students will be admitted on the basis of a written application on forms available from the Department (Room N7/9). Applications must be submitted by first day of class