Microbiology and Immun (Sci) : Presentation of students' research findings in a seminar and a final written report.
Terms: Fall 2012
Instructors: James W Coulton, Jörg Fritz (Fall)
- Restrictions: U3 Honours students and Majors students are eligible. Required CGPA: 3.50 or higher.
- More than 18 hours per week for an independent research project.
- An information meeting about the course is held annually in January for students who intend to apply for registration.
- Students must register for both MIMM 502D1 and MIMM 502D2.
- No credit will be given for this course unless both MIMM 502D1 and MIMM 502D2 are successfully completed in consecutive terms