Finance : Students are exposed to practical aspects of managing investment portfolios. A principal activity of students is participation in the management of a substantial investment fund.
Terms: Winter 2013
Instructors: Kenneth Lester (Winter)
- Prerequisite (Undergraduate): FINE 441. Limited enrolment
- Prerequisite (Graduate): Permission of the instructor.
- Students must also register for FINE 541N2
- No credit will be given for this course unless both FINE 541N1 and FINE 541N2 are successfully completed in a twelve month period
- Restriction: Open to U2 students only in the Winter term and open to U3 students only in the Fall term.