Biology (Sci) : An introduction to the phylogeny, structure, function and adaptation of unicellular organisms, plants and animals in the biosphere.
Terms: Fall 2012
Instructors: Andrew Hendry, Rajinder S Dhindsa, Rudiger Krahe (Fall)
- 2 hours lecture and 3 hours laboratory
- Restriction: Not open to students who have taken CEGEP objective 00UK or equivalent; or BIOL 115.
- This course serves as an alternative to CEGEP objective code 00UK
- May require departmental approval.
- Open to all students wishing introductory biology.
- Attendance at first lab is mandatory to confirm registration in the course.
- This class will use a Student Response System (clicker) which can be obtained from the Bookstore.