Service Point has brought together newly integrated, front-line Undergraduate and Graduate student administrative services. Located on the ground floor of the McLennan Library Building in the heart of the downtown campus, Service Point will address a wide variety of students' needs.
Among the many services offered at Service Point for Undergraduate & Graduate students:
- certified or translated copies of diplomas
- degree verification
- help with admissions
- help with Minerva
- international health insurance cards & exemptions
- McGill ID cards
- official transcript pick-up
- replacement diplomas
- student exchanges/study abroad
- submitting legal documents
- tuition & fees info
- pick-up of alternative U.S. Loans
Arts or Science students will also be able to inquire about:
For a complete list of student services and resources at McGill, see www.mcgill.ca/students.
For more information about Service Point, see www.mcgill.ca/students/servicepoint.
- 3415 McTavish Street (corner Sherbrooke)
- Montreal, QC
- H3A 0C8
Revision, February 2012. Start of revision.
- Opening hours: please refer to www.mcgill.ca/students/servicepoint
- Telephone: 514-398-7878
- Email for current students: http://webforms.mcgill.ca/servicepoint/request.asp?bhcp=1.
- Email for applicants/prospective students: http://webforms.mcgill.ca/servicepoint/contact.asp?bhcp=1.
Revision, February 2012. End of revision.