Overview of the Faculty Engineering (Undergraduate)
Welcome to the Faculty of Engineering section of the Undergraduate Programs, Courses and University Regulations publication.
The mission of the Faculty of Engineering is to contribute to the advancement of learning and to the socio-economic development of Quebec and Canada, through teaching and research activities at the highest international standards of quality.
- To prepare graduates for productive professional careers through the provision of accredited bachelor's programs
- To train students through focused professional programs to attain the forefront of their fields
- To perform research and other scholarly activities which achieve international recognition
- To ensure that technological innovations developed through research are transferred to industry
- To provide a stimulating environment for teaching, learning, and research
In this section, you will find up-to-date information about the Faculty and about the undergraduate programs and courses it offers. For information about graduate studies in the Faculty of Engineering, see the Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies Programs, Courses and University Regulations publication at www.mcgill.ca/study.
- About the Faculty of Engineering (Undergraduate) (including a brief history of the Faculty)
- Engineering Microcomputing Facility
- Schulich Library of Science and Engineering
- Degrees and Requirements for Professional Registration
- Engineering Internship Program (EIP)
- Student Activities
- Undergraduate Programs and Courses
- Minor Programs for students in the Faculty of Engineering
For regulations that are specific to the Faculty of Engineering, see the University Regulations and Information section of this publication and watch for sections and notes that are specific to the Faculty of Engineering.