Updating Personal Information

Note: This is the 20102011 edition of the eCalendar. Update the year in your browser's URL bar for the most recent version of this page, or click here to jump to the newest eCalendar.

Updating Personal Information

It is important to keep your official records up to date, especially your mailing or billing address, because these are used by the University year round. If your address information on file is invalid, incomplete or missing, the University will hold your mail. Once you have provided a valid address, the University will resume sending your mail.

You must update your address(es) and/or telephone number(s) and emergency contact information on Minerva (www.mcgill.ca/minerva) under the Personal Menu .

If you are away from campus and do not have access to the internet, you can request changes by writing to your Student Affairs Office or to Enrolment Services. Your written request must include your signature.

If you need to change important personal information that requires the University to verify official documents, such as a name or citizenship change, or correction of your birth date, you must go in person (as soon as possible) to Enrolment Services, Service Point, 3415 McTavish Street, Montreal (QC) H3A 1Y1. Macdonald Campus students can request changes in person at the Student Affairs Office, Laird Hall, Room 106.

Programs, Courses and University Regulations—2010-2011 (last updated Apr. 22, 2010) (disclaimer)