Minerva is McGill's web-based information system serving students, staff and faculty. To access Minerva, go to www.mcgill.ca/minerva and login. Once logged in, you can:
- Apply to McGill and view your application status.
- View class schedules, including course descriptions and spaces available in course sections.
- Register and make course changes.
- Change your major or minor program (not all faculties).
- View your unofficial transcript and degree evaluation reports.
- View your McGill login information to access the internet and email.
- View your Permanent Code, citizenship and Quebec residency status and fee information.
- Update personal information such as address, telephone number and emergency contacts.
- Submit an online course evaluation.
- Submit an application to participate in an exchange program (not all faculties).
- Apply to graduate.
- View graduation status and convocation details.
- Order official transcripts.
- Retrieve tax receipts.
—2010-2011 (last updated Apr. 22, 2010) (disclaimer)