Legal Documents: Where Do I Send my Documents?
- By Email:
- Follow these steps to submit your legal documents electronically.
Save the attached file
in an accepted format.
Standard PDF (.pdf) - encrypted PDFs will not be accepted.
Tagged image format (.tif, .tiff; for scans). Ensure that you save your documents properly in one of the above formats - do not just rename the file extension. Due to the possibility of computer viruses, McGill does not accept Microsoft Word documents (.doc), hypertext files (.htm, .html), JPG, GIF, or any other format.
- Ensure that the resolution used is at least 300 dpi (dots per inch) for an electronic replica (scan) of documentation (e.g., a scan of your birth certificate). The preferred file size is 100KB per image.
- Address your email to legaldocumentation [at] mcgill [dot] ca and attach your relevant scanned document(s). Attach the file(s) to your email; do not include the documents in the body of your email.
Put your First Name, Last Name, and McGill ID number in the subject line of your email.
Note: Individual email size (including your attachments) should not exceed 5 MB (5120 KB).
- By Mail or Courier:
- Enrolment Services
- Documentation Centre
- 688 Sherbrooke Street West, Suite 760
- Montreal, QC H3A 3R1 CANADA
- By Fax:
- In Person:
- Service Point
- 3415 McTavish Street
- Montreal, Quebec, H3A 1Y1
- If there is a problem with your documents, contact:
- Telephone: 514-398-7878
- Email: admissions [at] mcgill [dot] ca