Note: This is the 20102011 edition of the eCalendar. For the most recent publication, click here.  



In order to graduate, you must complete faculty and program requirements. It is your responsibility to meet all faculty and program requirements before graduation.

You should contact your adviser (Music students should contact the Senior Student Adviser; graduate students should contact the Graduate Program Director) early in the graduating year to make sure you will meet your program requirements by graduation time. For contact information on advisers, see

Programs, Courses and University Regulations—2010-2011 (last updated Apr. 22, 2010) (disclaimer)