Graduate Application Procedures for Graduate Programs (Law)
To apply for admission to a graduate-level Law program, please provide the following:
- Application form with $100 application fee (non-refundable) payable by credit card.
- Statement of academic program.
- Official transcripts and proof of degree.
- Certified translations of transcripts and proof of degree (if not written in French or English).
- Official university grading system.
- Two letters of recommendation on official letterhead and Referee's Report Forms from academic referees (sent directly by the referee to Graduate Programs in Law). For more information, consult http://www.mcgill.ca/law-admissions/graduates/admissions/deadlines/#LETTERS.
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, MELAB, ESOL or EDEXCEL score report (sent directly by the testing organization), a McGill Certificate of Proficiency in English or McGill Certificate of Proficiency - English for Professional Communication.
- Applicants must submit a résumé.
- Two recent passport photographs.
McGill's online application form for graduate program candidates is available at www.mcgill.ca/applying/graduate. Documents corresponding to numbers 2-5 and 8-9 should be sent to the Coordinator, Graduate Programs in Law, at the address in Location.