About the Faculty of Education (Undergraduate)
Department of Integrated Studies in Education
The Department of Integrated Studies in Education offers undergraduate programs that are committed to the preparation of exceptional teachers for work in elementary and secondary schools. We have four-year Bachelor of Education programs for CEGEP graduates, and five-year programs for out-of-province students. In addition, we can accommodate students with completed or partly completed degrees in other disciplines.
- Bachelor of Education Kindergarten and Elementary Education
- Bachelor of Education Kindergarten and Elementary Education (Jewish Studies)
- Bachelor of Education Secondary Program
- Concurrent Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Education (Secondary)
- Concurrent Bachelor of Music/Bachelor of Education in Music (Music Education)
- Bachelor of Education Teaching French as a Second Language
- Bachelor of Education Teaching English as a Second Language
Department of Educational and Counselling Psychology
The Department of Educational and Counselling Psychology (ECP) is committed to the advancement of scientific knowledge through research and practice in education and psychology. ECP addresses cognition and development in typical and atypical populations across the lifespan. Broadly speaking researchers examine issues pertaining to assessment and intervention; cognitive processes and developmental neuroscience; and the design and evaluation of learning environments and instructional practices.
The Department offers:
Department of Kinesiology and Physical Education
The mission of the Department of Kinesiology and Physical Education is to generate, advance, and disseminate knowledge about human health and physical activity, and to prepare professionals to engage in related employment.