Chemistry : A survey of reactions of aliphatic and aromatic compounds including modern concepts of bonding, mechanisms, conformational analysis, and stereochemistry.
Terms: Fall 2010, Winter 2011, Summer 2011
Instructors: Michel Daoust, Youla S Tsantrizos, Nicolas Moitessier (Fall) Michel Daoust, Ariel Fenster, Ralf Schirrmacher (Winter) Michel Daoust, Ariel Fenster (Summer)
- Fall, Winter, Summer
- Prerequisite: CHEM 110 or equivalent.
- Corequisite: CHEM 120 or equivalent.
- Restriction: Not open to students who are taking or have taken CHEM 211 or equivalent
- Each lab section is limited enrolment
- Note: Some CEGEP programs provide equivalency for this course. For more information, please see the Department of Chemistry’s Web page (http://www.chemistry.mcgill.ca/advising/outside/equivalent.htm).