To support on-campus projects aimed at benefitting McGill students.
If you have a bright idea, submit a cover letter by email to the Executive Director, Services for Students (EDSS) briefly describing your project and explaining how it will benefit McGill students. Provide a timeline and anticipated budget with a breakdown of expenditures, and revenues if applicable.
- Projects must be student-run for the benefit of all McGill students.
- Projects that emphasize student engagement and collaboration are encouraged (including any fund-raising activities or partnerships).
- Requested funds should be beyond the means of the general operating budget of the group making the request.
- Projects cannot be political in nature.
- Applicants must be registered full-time or part-time McGill students.
- A group must be officially recognized by McGill University through a faculty, department, or student union.
- Due to a high demand for sponsorship of student projects, the EDSS is currently unable to fund self-initiated individual off-campus projects.
- Your approval to broadcast your project is appreciated.
- Within six months of using the funds for their intended purpose, please submit a brief summary to the EDSS describing the impact your project has had on McGill students. Don’t forget to mention any unexpected benefits.
Office of the Executive Director, Services for Students
3600 McTavish, Suite 4100
ian.simmie [at] mcgill.ca