The Course Equivalency Database is designed to help you search and review course equivalency decisions made for courses offered at McGill and partner institutions.
The system's objectives are to:
- Create a searchable public course equivalency database
- Streamline the course equivalency request and evaluation process
- Automate course equivalency requests
- Capture course equivalency decisions and automate notifications
- Eliminate submission of identical course equivalency requests
For any questions, please contact us at ceqadmin [at] mcgill.ca.