The Course Equivalency Database is designed to help you search and review course equivalency decisions made for courses offered at McGill and partner institutions.
It is the first phase of the University’s goal to implement a Course Equivalency Management System (coming later in 2014).
The project objectives are to:
- Create a searchable public course equivalency database (Now Live)
- Streamline the course equivalency request and evaluation process (Coming later in 2014)
- Automate course equivalency requests (Coming in 2014)
- Capture course equivalency decisions and automate notifications (Coming later in 2014)
- Eliminate submission of identical course equivalency requests (Coming later in 2014)
For feedback regarding the project, contact us at ceqadmin [at] mcgill [dot] ca.