What You Need to Know
Handbook on Student Rights and Resonsibilities
Charter of Students' Rights, Article 15
15. Every student has the right to submit in English or in French written work that is to be graded. This does not apply to courses in which acquiring proficiency in a language is one of the objectives.
15. Chaque étudiant a le droit de soumettre en français ou en anglais tout travail écrit (sauf sans le cas des cours dont l’un des objets est la maîtrise d’une langue).
Where to Go for Help or Answers
- Your instructor
- The Course Information website
- The First-Year Office's Assistance for Francophone Students
- Student Services
- Students' Society of McGill University (SSMU) Francophone Commissioner
Still Have Questions?
If your problem still hasn't been resolved, you can:
- Contact your faculty Associate Dean or Director (Student Affairs)
- Contact the Office of the Dean of Students