Service Point P@geMe for current McGill students for same-day service:
- Click the P@geMe icon to add yourself to our daily Service Point queue, via your smartphone, laptop or anywhere with Web-access, and from anywhere on campus.
- Continue studying or grab a coffee, and be notified via your McGill email or SMS text-messaging as soon as there are less than 10 people in queue ahead of you.
- Check-in at the Service Point reception desk.
Monday - Friday: 10am - 4pm
Wednesdays: 10am - 5pm
McLennan Library building (street level)
3415 McTavish Street (corner Sherbrooke)
Are you sure you need to see us? What you need may be available to you remotely or your question may be handled by a partner unit. Make sure we can help you before coming to see us, visit our Services page.
- We served 188,810 people during the 2012-2013 academic year, 48,117 were in-person.
- On average, we receive a daily volume of 400 phone calls, 350 emails, and 200 walk-ins.