Student whose parent(s) work for an International non-governmental organization, such as the United Nations, World Bank or International Monetary Funds, may require completion of a form to attest proof of school attendance and confirmation of tuition and fees paid.
Service Point is responsible for completing the form. Once completed, a copy by email will be sent to the student and the original sent by mail.
Submitting your request:
- Send an email to servicepoint [at] mcgill [dot] ca, where the subject line of your message reads “International organizations – certificate of attendance”
- Your email request should include the following information and must originate from your McGill email account:
- Student's name and ID student number
- The academic year for which this form should be completed
- The address of where the original should be sent
- Attach to your email the form to be completed (PDF or Word Doc are acceptable)