Quick Links


Registered Education Savings Plan (RESPs)

RESP providers generally require proof of full-time status along with the number of credits completed at an educational institution.

Students are normally provided a verification of enrolment form (VOE) to be completed by McGill. However, most students can now submit their proof of enrolment letters directly to their RESP provider.

This includes (as of May 6th, 2011) the following companies: