Graduate Research Trainees

Graduate Research Trainee Program

If you are enrolled in a graduate program at another university and would like to attend McGill for a limited period of time (up to a maximum of 12 months) to conduct research only, you must apply as a Graduate Research Trainee.

For information about the Graduate Research Trainees Program, please refer to the Graduate Research Trainee website.

Follow International Education on: