Benefits of participating in an international activity...
- Learn a new language or improve your language skills
- Work with researchers in your field
- Gain marketable skills that employers demand
- Adapting to a different cultural environment will show to employers that you are flexible, adventurous and a self-starter.
- Gain invaluable experience for future employment through vacation internships in your area of study offered by some universities.
- Develop skills to deal with change
- Global awareness (cross-cultural skills and communication)
- Global networking opportunities
- Meet people from around the globe and develop new friendships.
- Gain independence and confidence.
- Learn more about yourself and another culture