Our online listing is updated daily at https://offcampuslistings.ca
- Looking for a couple of bedrooms apartment for May 1 lease, now is the time to look for an apartment.
- Looking for a single apartment (1 1/2 to 3 1/2) for May 1 or later, it's still too early to sign a lease but students should continue their visit of apartment. More advertisments will come up after reading week.
- Looking for a couple of bedroom or single apartment for September 1, after reading week there will be more advertisments online.
- If student will be in Montreal until mid or end of May then do not worry too much about signing a lease now as there are still many apartments available in May for June/July/August/September occupancy.
- THE HOUSING MARKET IN MONTREAL IS VERY DIFFERENT COMPARING TO OTHER CITIES, YOU DO NOT NEED TO SECURE A PLACE NOW FOR NEXT YEAR.
- THE HOUSING LEGISLATION IS DIFFERENT FROM PROVINCE TO PROVINCE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO KNOW YOUR RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES AS A TENANT IN QUEBEC BEFORE SIGNING A LEASE.