*** IMPORTANT MESSAGES!! ***
Students, please note: You must present a valid McGill ID card in order to write a final exam.
The December 2014 FINAL Exam Schedule is located below.
|May Supplement & Deferred FINAL Exam Schedule with Room Locations [pdf]|
|May Supplemental & Deferred Tentative Exam Schedule [pdf]|
Reminders about final exam procedures
- Students writing examinations must present their valid McGill student ID card at the start of each exam.
- No electronic devices such as mobile phones, Ipods, MP3 players, PDAs or web access devices may be used during the exam. Such devices will be confiscated and turned over to your faculty's Disciplinary Officer.
- Every student has a right to write term papers, examinations and theses in English or in French except in courses where knowledge of a language is one of the objectives of the course.
- All final examinations are governed by University examination regulations.
- Conduct during examinations is also governed by the Code of Student Conduct and Disciplinary Procedures in the Handbook on Student Rights and Responsibilities.
For previous exam schedules, please visit the Exam Schedule Archives .