Who is eligible?
Students in the following faculties can apply to change their academic curriculum on Minerva:
- Desautels Faculty of Management
Students in other faculties must submit a new online application to McGill. For more information, visit the Student Records website.
How to change your academic curriculum
- Click the Log in to Minerva icon found on the sidebar.
- Log in using your McGill ID and PIN.
- Select the Student Menu.
- Select the Student Records Menu.
- Select either Change Your Primary Curriculum (1st degree) or Change Your Secondary Curriculum (2nd degree), as appropriate.
- Follow the instructions on each screen, modifying your curriculum under Desired changes.
For faculty/department specific information, view this tutorial video:
Note that Minerva does not permit the following changes, which require approval from the appropriate advisor:
- changing an Arts or Science Freshman program (97 or more credits)
- changing a Dental-Preparatory program
- changing a Medical-Preparatory program