Quick Links

minors and degrees

Changing majors, minors and degrees

Who is eligible?

Students in the following faculties can apply to change their academic curriculum on Minerva:

  • Arts
  • Education
  • Engineering
  • Desautels Faculty of Management
  • Science

Students in other faculties must submit a new online application to McGill. For more information, visit the Student Records website.