Human Resource's Leadership Development Program for Managers now has an academic advising stream. Click here to learn more!
EDUCAUSE hosts over 100 webinars accessible to the public. Below are some of recent sessions:
- From Insight to Action: Translating Student Voice into Education Transformation explores the transition toward more student-centered approaches and practices in higher education.
- The Six Dimensions of Next-Generation Learning imagines an education landscape to student success in university, career, and civic life.
- Developing Social Media Guidance describes the process for developing social media guidance at the University of Pennsylvania.
- National Academic Advising Association (NACADA)
NACADA promotes and supports quality academic advising in institutions of higher education to enhance the educational development of students. It provides a forum for discussion, debate, and the exchange of ideas pertaining to academic advising through numerous activities and publications.
- Student Affairs and Services Association (SASA)
SASA encourages, promotes, enhances and recognizes the growth and development of its members and the student services profession.