Unifying life and learning to nurture, inspire and guide our community throughout the 21st century journey.
McGill's Student Life and Learning is student-centered, cultivating engaging, inclusive and diverse communities that facilitate and support intellectual, professional, and personal growth.
We strive for innovative ways to ensure the best, most rewarding, and healthiest McGill experience. We create an environment where students can explore their world, discover their purpose and reach their goals.
- Honest - We are authentic, open and respectful, and inspire trust amongst students, faculty and staff.
- Compassionate - We are genuinely concerned about our students and staff and are committed to supporting their intellectual, physical, and emotional wellbeing.
- Creative - We encourage inventiveness and imagination. We are open to new ideas and ways of doing things.
- Bold - We do not shy away from questioning our most basic and long held assumptions.
- Diverse - We strongly believe that differences amongst people, ideas, and cultures enrich the student experience. We are committed to providing programs and services, which are inclusive and reflective of McGill's diverse community.
- Responsive - We anticipate the needs of students, staff and faculty. We are committed to respond in a timely manner, while taking the necessary time to offer a thorough, positive response.