Welcome to the Student Funding Website
This site is dedicated to administrative and support staff involved in the processing of both undergraduate and graduate awards. It aims to provide a one-stop-service to support award processors. This site contains a wealth of information which includes contact information for the Award Processing Support Service, the FAA Admin Toolkit, Knowledge Base articles, reference documents, glossaries and other relevant information about all types of student funding: scholarships, fellowships, student stipends from research grants, external agency awards, etc… With the BSA (Banner Student Aid ) system and the Minerva ‘Financial Aid & Awards Admin’ (FAA Admin) tab, it also contains How-to’s so you can make utmost use of the available functionality.
Award Processing Service:
The Award Processing Support Service is responsible for providing comprehensive systems and administrative support services to all student award administrators and processors across the university. These support services for both graduate and undergraduate awards will include:
- System access, including security setup requests
- Aid Fund creation, budget and cap setting;
- Student eligibility checking and disbursement of awards;
- Award maintenance, such as cancellations, modifications and reassignments;
- Training and user documentation on the systems and processes relating to the ‘Financial Aid and Awards Admin’ tab in Minerva;
- Award Processing Support Service operating hours are from 8:30am – 4:30pm, Monday to Friday, for questions, trouble shooting, and issue resolution.
Our mandate is to present a unified, consistent and positive image of the Central Aid Offices as it relates to award processing with the goal of achieving process efficiencies with the greatest consideration for service excellence and system controls.
Our goal is to achieve timely and efficient award disbursements to students by supporting administrators across the university who are responsible for the award process.